Monday, February 17, 2014

A Puzzling Encounter

Having great respect for cemeteries and believing in the dignity of the dead, the following incident is offered in general terms.  Hopefully, no one would vandalize or disrespect the final resting place of individuals but such things are known to happen.  This conduct is forcefully disapproved.

" I was on a project looking for examples of graveyard art works, statues and the like, and found myself near an old and large historic cemetery on a recent Sunday morning in Oklahoma City.  Turning down the quiet residential streets I found it was a perfect time to visit. The lighting was good, the traffic practically nil and there was only one visiting group paying respect to their departed.  I was able to slowly drive through the lanes, observing headstones, and other features to see if any met my criteria for graveyard art. 
Finally, as I was preparing to go, I spotted some unique design features on a mausoleum and pulled over.  Grabbing my digital camera I got out and prepared to snap a few shots.  Looking down at the camera I halted. "Batteries Exhausted" was displayed.  I wracked my mind trying to remember when I put fresh ones in and thinking , "I just put new ones in here."  I tossed it back in and grabbed the SLR for some old school black and white photos. 
Later that day, I pull out the digital camera thinking I would replace the batteries and by habit I turn it on again.  This time there is no "Batteries Exhausted" message at all.  Anomaly of the camera or the batteries?  Checking the charge on the batteries determined they were just as new as I had thought.  Subsequent use of the camera for the rest of that day and the next saw no repeat of the message. 
For some reason, though, at that place in that cemetery, on that early morning, something drained the batteries..."

-- Submitted



You're Reading A Puzzling Encounter, originally posted on strangestate.blogspot.com If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out the blog for more like this.

1 comment:

sham2233 said...

I can explain paranormal activity and your incident your mind was controlled by creature in form of e.m waves and they can control your mind and shows what they want.so they show you exhausted battery (actually not) and you know better.this creature can be seen and caught but some research experiments are needed based on right theory for more detail email me for any question khan.shamim38@gmail.com