Saturday, February 22, 2014

Calling All Angels--Open Casting For Reality TV

This was in my inbox....

Hey Cullan,
My name is Carissa and I am an Associate Producer at V2 Films, a television production company based in New York City. I am currently working on a new real-life television series about amazing stories of people who were saved by angels. I saw your website and I thought this would be a great place to get the word out. If you could possibly post my casting notice or distribute it to your network it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank You!


Casting Notice:

Has an angel saved you? Is there no scientific explanation on how you survived? Have you survived a vicious criminal attack, which could have been your final moments of your life?  A major cable network is looking to hear your stories and will validate the full faith believers and astonish the disbelievers as we investigative the science behind why these survivals shouldn’t have been possible. If you have a story please email your story to:CarissaCasting@gmail.com
 
Vidiots l www.vidiots.tv
P: 347-429-6156 Ext. 550
This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended   recipient(s) of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of   this message, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this   and all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, distribution, or reproduction of this   message or any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.

No comments: